RE: Re: s-video to rgb?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: s-video to rgb?
  • From: "John Risby" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 20:49:45 +0100

Yes, it does. Thanks Gary but the reason I ask is because scart 2 (av 2)
on my tv is the only one that takes s-video and it's buggered.  it's a
cheap tv (goodmans) and a couple of years old so not sure it is worth
getting it repaired? certainly not if i could get a cheap converter so i
could put s-video into scart one.

thanks
john