RE: Tivo urban legends

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tivo urban legends
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 12:30:21 +0100

It seems that it's known issue, I just read a thread that someone posted on TiVo community. Guy alegedly sorted it out by putting some extra filters on TiVo side, but it's a bit tricky.
So, all in all, TiVo is right when they don't support it.
And I don't want to spend money on something that might not work.
Nik