RE: Homeseer's WAY2CALL Phone system

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homeseer's WAY2CALL Phone system
  • From: "Amar Nagi" <amar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 11:03:38 +0100

Christian I beg to differ. I works fine for me.

I got a few problems at first with VR but I ironed them

out with using longer attention phrases. Now it

Works a treat. I even use it to change the  channels

on my tivo “channel MTV base” and it is fanatasic.

The Wife loves it too which can’t be bad.

I never had to update the drivers or anything, just use the

Latest updates of the beta homeseer and homeseer phone.

What problems are you having exactly ?