RE: Programming E2k

One thing I did notice this morning actually, - when my alarm went off
unexpectedly, (I was on holiday yesterday and today), - the script only
detects single day entries in the calendar!

I had entered a holiday item, as a single item with a start date of
Thursday
18th, through Friday 19th, and a description of "holiday", and
the script
does not find it it as either an appointment or an event, yet as soon as I
put in an entry that does not span more then a single day, it reads it just
fine...

I need to sort this ut ASAP, as thats a pretty big failing! (but I never
noticed before...

Paul G.

>From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Programming E2k
>Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 20:53:11 +0100
>
>Hi Paul,
>
>     Great thanks - it's been useful to me. I was just about to start
>looking
>at this for integration with my SliMP3 caller display application on
the
>Meteor.
>
>     One point for anyone using this script, make sure that you have
the
>short date format in the Regional Settings > Date control panel set
>dd/MM/yyyy as the script looks for a 4 digit year. If you don't, you
have
>alter the string searches in the 'For Each CurrentItem in MyItems'
loop
>appropriately.
>
>     I am now about to embark on accessing the address book... and
Paul, do
>you know if with this interface I can add/update records within the
Outlook
>database e.g. a last called date field that is set by my caller id
>application ??
>
>     Is this the Office 'automation' interface that people refer to ? I
>know
>one of the less capable methods only allows adding of new records and
not
>updating of existing ones. I hope to be able to do a contact screen pop
as
>well so if you have any pointers to useful info on Microsoft's site for
the
>record formats etc I would appreciate it.
>
>     Cheers Kevin

Service
.