-----Original Message-----
From: psghome2002 [mailto:psghome@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 July, 2002 09:40
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Wiring light switches...

I recently re-wired my house for momentary switches and LD11's (now
wish I'd used modules with a quicker response than X10 - but that's
a different story!). I pretty much left the old cabling and ceiling
rose structure in place and ran a new 1mm T&E cable to each light
switch, breaking into the circuit and feeding the LD11's. With 17
rooms, even that's a LOT of cabling and even though the house is
only 4 years old, it was a real pig to do as a variety of wall
construction methods had been used. Works really well though (and
first time).

Paul.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor