-----Original Message-----
From: BUTLER, Tony, FM

I'm getting that of late too Tim.  For some reason unplugging for a few hrs
and plugging in again does the trick.
It's a digital one with 20 channels to choose from & I get the problem on
all channels.
Has worked fine for 18 months or so and hasn't been moved to be any nearer
to mains cables etc.
I though these digital ones were supposed to be immune from interference :(

Tony

+

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor