Re: Shielding AV cables from mains?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Shielding AV cables from mains?
  • From: "garygfx" <garygfx@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 14:37:44 -0000

Thanks Tim and Frank. As both of you said exactly the same thing I
can rest assured and carry on cabling! :-) I just went to Homebase
for some 25mm trunking and it was =A34.50 for 2 meters. Gasp!

Appreciated,
Gary.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...> = wrote:
> The problem arises when you have a long parallel run of several
metres.
> The cables then pick up induced hum (terrible English I know)!
>

> Tim.

<http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/le/lensexpress/lensexpress_4= 68x60
b.
> gif>
>
> Click

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=3D225674.2075964.3644785.1829184/D= =3Degroupweb/S=3D17
05
> 041992:HM/A=3D1153174/R=3D7/*http:/www.lensexpress.com>  here = to find
your
> contact lenses!
>

> For more information: http:= //www.automatedhome.co.uk
> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...

> <http://docs.yahoo.co= m/info/terms/>  Terms of Service.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click
Click here to find your cont= act lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk