RE: Re: Speakers for announcements

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Speakers for announcements
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 11:59:25 +0100

Thanks Paul,
I'll go with your advice and put some better quality ones, so if I want better quality sound in some later stage, in e.g. bedroom, I'll just buy better quality speaker for that room.
I am still glad to know that even putting lower quality cable would work fine. That gives a bit of redundancy.
What do you think, is one cable enough?
For announcements it should be. If I want to switch to stereo music later, placement of speakers is important, I suppose, for re-creating sound stage.
Therefore, there's no point planning anything like that, because, I don't have much options regarding placement.

Regards,
Nik