RE: Re: Speakers for announcements

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Speakers for announcements
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 21:11:43 +0100

Ha, in most of the rooms ceiling is concrete. Only the halway has suspended ceiling through which I plan to put all the wires.
So, it's not possible to mount them in the ceiling.
These speakers will be mono, because I will use them for anouncements only, so this is all a bit too expensive for me.
If I decide to go for a home audio, I'll probably use KAT5.
Is your speaker cable shielded, and does it cross any power lines?
Does it pick any noise?
Nik