Re: Fujitsu 510's -How?????

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Fujitsu 510's -How?????
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:18:00 -0000

I found the easiest way was to use a CF card (128 or 256MB) in a
PCMCIA adapter - very easy and it recognised it straight away with
no drivers to install. Of course, you'll need a laptop to put the
files onto the CF card in the first place - or buy a USB
CF/SmartMedia/SD adapter (=A340-50 at scan) - a great bit of kit.

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Jason Lee" <jasonjlee@n...> wrote:
> ..
>
> use hyperterminal
>
> zmodem transfer
>
> If you have the right lead.. Or IR but I didn't try that way.

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"Click 3D"Click 3D"Avucue2 3D"ACUVUE 3D"FreshLoo= 3D"Focus 3D"Get
Click here to find your contact lenses!

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk