Re: 2 line PBX - DECT

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: 2 line PBX - DECT
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:04:13 -0000

Tim,

Do I remember correctly that someone had problems with the remote
dial-in for the 4175 in that the voice menu was in German? Is this
the case and did anyone find a solution?

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...> wrote:
> You'll need to convert your lines to a single ISDN line (on
business
> together), but both Bov and I have the Gigaset 4175 from Germany
> (actually I've got two). It is full featured, and supports 10 MSNs
on up
> to 8 handsets, door entry systems and all the advanced features
ISDN
> offers (plus fax and softmodem via a USB connector). It has three
built
> in digital answerphones accessible from all handsets.
>

> It is actually the ISDN version of the Diverse 2 line you mentioned
> (that was the Gigaset 1054) since then Siemens have developed the
range
> and launched the 1060, 2060, 3060, 3175 and now 4175 (or 4170
without
> answerphone), but BT in their infinite wisdom have decided there
is no
> demand for them. It could be because you need ISDN for them to
work, and
> BT haven't cottoned on to the fact that ISDN offers a very flexible
> voice installation in SOHO environments, and still market it as a
data
> only service!
>

> Tim.

<http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/le/lensexpress/lensexpress_468x6
0b.
> gif>
>
> Click

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=225674.2075964.3644785.1829184/D=egroupweb/S=1
705
> 041992:HM/A=1153174/R=7/*http:/www.lensexpress.com>  here to find
your
> contact lenses!

> Post message: ukha_d@y...
> Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click here to visit our exclusive feature of ACUVUE2
Colours at LensExpress.com!
Click here to find your contact lenses!