Re: Cat Flaps

>http://www.letsautomate.com/10469.cfm?CFID=65598&CFTOKEN=95472354
>
>That kinda thing? Then see if you can sort the conditional access in
HV's
schedule.

We had one of those and the range was about 4" from one of the 'keys'
and
around 5" from the other (Staywell claim 3-4" is average and far
enough).
Unfortunately the distance from the top of our cats' heads to their collars
was around 4.5", which meant that one of the keys never worked and the
other
one worked occasionally. In the end we gave up and bought a magnetic cat
flap from CatMate.

So, if your cats are quite large, be wary of wasting £40 on one (or £70 at
LetsAutomate!!)