Re: Re: Web forwarding

I sort of did...

I have IIS running on one of my internal webservers...

I have my router doing port forwarding to various webservers in the house, -
the default port 80 route is to that IIS server.... there fore any "default"
URL to paulgordon.homeip.net goes to that server...

I set up some additional virtual directories on that server, and in the
"Content comes from" bit I selected "From another URL", and in the URL to
redirect to, I put paulgordon.homeip.net:portno...

The redirect goes back to the browser, which then requests the new URL, now
with the non-standard port number specified. The incoming request to the new
port no. is then picked up by my router, and redirected based on the port
number to whichever internal webserver as appropriate..

It works for me...

Paul G.