-----Original Message-----
From: Quinten Uijldert

A bit of an unusual question.  Does anyone know of a (preferably online with
loads of pictures) manufacturer of aluminium (preferred) or metal (as a last
resort) enclosures?  I'm after 2 or 3 same sized enclosures, dimensions
minimal 20cm (width) x 20cm (length) x 7cm (height), the idea being that
they wouldn't look out of place in an AV setup.

Q.

PS. In case anyone wonders why, it is for a new modding project around a VIA
mini-itx motherboard, inspired by a (IIRC, japanese) site someone a long
time ago posted and I can't find the URL of anymore :-)

--
I'm a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up.

+