From: BUTLER, Tony, FM [mailto:tony.butler@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 July 2002 11:54
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Shuttle & via epia... now firewalls

> "Seems a bit of a waste IMO to have 3 - why not combine the inter= net
> gateway/firewall machine with the MP3 jukebox?"
>
> Hmmm, some people just don't get it do they...

On the contrary Lee, this group is full of ppl who, whilst willing to shell=
out more than the GDP of a small country on new bulk buy toys, will bend over backwards and jump througp hoops in order to save a few pennies :-)
If you want to throw away your money on lots of overpowered/underutilised hardware then go ahead, but not everyone does.
My point was that pc hardware can serve several functions easily and not require separate boxes for everything.

Tony

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk