RE: Re: Dual Boot Hard Drive Switch

Running multiple versions of the SAME O/S is probably ok, but I know ppl who
have had problems running different OS'es in the same machine - if Windoze
decides to move a device to a different IRQ for some reason, it can screw up
your other carefully set up configuration when you boot into it.....

tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority