From: Jason Lee [mailto:jasonjlee@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sun 07/07/2002 14:01
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: OT - DVD writers

Mark,

If you read thru my post I said I wouldn't trust *the backup* to a single
disk. As in, I have my hard disk, and have a backup. That backup should not
be a single hd in my opinion.

I gave calc's on cheapness but that depends on how much your backing up and
when.

I also gave the circumstances that, doing exactly what you suggested here, I
lost 2 weeks work. It was bad luck, but it happened.

Also, if you trust this method so much, why do you have another backup being
made by the ISP?

So I think we can agree to disagree. At least, I don't want to ping-pong
this all day. I've got x10 wiring to learn about!