-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Lee [mailto:jasonjlee@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 5 July 2002 15:29
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] A Question about X10.

OK, now having done a very scientific test with the switches on the fuse
box.. It appears that one din module controls every light in the house..

So I don't want to control every light, and indeed I don't think I could
thru one module as I have every type of light in the house.

So, what options does that leave me gents? If I want seperate control of at
least 1 of these lights, that is hidden I guess I have to put the Din
modules at the light end as Doogie has done?

Oh and LD11's aren't listed at letsautomate but I found them as laser..

http://www.laser.com/?page=shop/flypage&product_id=44

Whats the difference between these and ld10's? Are they wired them same way,
cause there's do diagram at laser but there is at letsauto..