-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Lee [mailto:jasonjlee@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 5 July 2002 14:33
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [ukha_d] A Question about X10.

thanks Mark, Ken and Doogie..

I was just about to ask a question that doogie has stated here... I'm going
to call the guy that wired my house in a min.

One question.

Does the momentary switch that is mentioned in 2 HAVE to be in place. Now I
know X10 isn't faultless, but if I have it on non essential lights could I
get away without rewiring that way??

I'm most interested in triggering a few internal lights for security atm.