RE: Any Danish Speakers out there? [Cheap 120Gb Hard drives!!]

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Any Danish Speakers out there? [Cheap 120Gb Hard drives!!]
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 14:02:02 +0100

Tony why bother ordering from the Danes?

Check out
http://www.aria.co.uk/ProductsList.asp?Submit=3DSearch&Category= =3D18 and
look at the price of the Western Digital 120Gb drive, by the time you CC company rips you off for the exchange rate you'd prolly be cheaper. ;)

K.

1.349,-

> > > Now I can work out price, quantity etc, but I don't know
> > what the rest
> > > means.
> > > I presume the (Seneste leveringsdato: 08-07-2002) is an
> > > estimated shipping
> > > date?
> > >
> > > There are 3 buttons below this: Opdater, Til kassen, T=F8m k= urv
> > >
> > > What do they mean (I can guess at Opdater).
> > >
> > > I've emailed them a few times, but I don't think they speak<= BR> > > > english as the
> > > one reply I've had pointed me to the maxtor site even though=
> > > I was asking
> > > about prices etc.
> > >
> > > I've no idea if there are shipping costs to add to this pric= e
> > > or what, but
> > > it beats dabs, komplett etc so may be worth the hassle of > > > trying to figure
> > > it all out.
> > >
> > > Have looked for an online xlater but they don't seem to do d= anish
:(

> > > cheers,
> > >

> > > Tony

> > >       Visit our Internet site = at http://www.rbsmarkets.com
> > >
> > > This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.<= BR> > > > As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged inform= ation,
> > > if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorised t= o
> > > retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part o= f it.

> > > http://docs.ya= hoo.com/info/terms/

> > > ---------------------~-->
> > > Will You Find True Love?
> > > Will You Meet the One?
> > > Free Love Reading by phone!
> > > http://us.click.yahoo.com/ztNCyD/zDLEAA/Ey.GAA/IBOolB/TM
> > >

> > *****************************************************************= ***
> >       Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com
> >
> > This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.
> > As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information= ,
> > if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorised to
> > retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.=
> http://docs.yahoo.com/in= fo/terms/
>

> For more information: http:= //www.automatedhome.co.uk
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

> *
>       Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com
>
> This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above.
> As this e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information,
> if you are not the named addressee, you are not authorised to
> retain, read, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/te= rms/

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk