RE: Controller for garden automation

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Controller for garden automation
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:47:59 +0100

Hi Martin

I do indeed have beam break circuits of both the simple and not so simple sort. I also have ways on how to modify a Maplins 10 quid beam break for relay output.

Another little project is an opto isolated 8 relay board which is
controllable by most things that can sink a tiny current. I use this (or at=
least an early version) with my own irrigation system. The prototype should=
be done this weekend with a little luck and I will be getting the boards made shortly afterwards.

Once this bit is done I hope to make a PIC based controller for it but that=
s still on the drawing board.

If you think any of this can help then so much the better.

Ian B

Yahoo! Groups Spons= or
3D"{short

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk