From: "Brian Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 5:20 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] IR distribution

Bugger, just had a look at these, the 10062 Xantech 791-44 @ =A377.23
seems okay (ish)
but the  =A388.13 for a "10067 Xantech Brass 490-00 "Micro = Link"
Receiver" your 'avin a larf........

Surly the receiver is just that, a receiver no complicated
electronics(?).

I did once connect an emitter onto HV and it controlled the TV/Video/Sky box well, only problem is getting the IR to the HV box in the first
place.

Have to think about this, I like the sound of it though.

B.