WIFI Buy

Provisionally for the WiFi buy so far we have:

Who	          PCMCIA Card   PCI Adapter   Ethernet Converter
Tony Butler       1               1            1
Chris Bond        2               0            1
Kenneth Watt      1               1            0
Keith Doxey       2               0            0
Kevin Hawkins     6               0            1
Kieran Broadfoot  1               0            1
Jon Fautley       2               1            0
Mark Hopley       3               1            0

The vendor has stated that if the order is 'small', though 'small' is
undefined then he can ship the lot unpackaged and he will cover postage
costs.
Are we all happy to get receive these without pretty boxes?

He also said  "I will discount the order from the prices on my web
site if
the order is large enough" though again, "large" goes
undefined.
Oh and on compatibility, he said "The cards are the same as the Agere
Orinocco Silver. Drivers will have to be updated."

He seems to have forgotten about a few other questions I asked, so I have
put them to him again.

Order book closes at the end of the week, so any
additions/changes/deletions
by then please.

Cheers,

Tony