New Broadband number checker info!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: New Broadband number checker info!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2002 13:43:21 +0100

Darren Henderson has just shown me this...
http://test.dva.co.uk/mini_check_new/step1.asp

The happy news for me is...

We are sorry but this exchange is not in the current review process. The
size of your exchange indicates that ADSL may not be viable, as such we are
reviewing alternative Broadband technologies and partnerships with public
and private sector funding.

We have now introduced a pre-registration scheme to enable potential
customers to register their interest, through their Service Provider. In
this way the local demand will become clear and will influence our roll-out
programme. We will monitor demand levels in your area and investigate the
costs of providing a viable Broadband solution for your area.

For more information regarding pre-registration and to monitor progress
please click here

BT is supporting the concept of using alternative technologies such as
satellite to deliver new Broadband services to areas such as yours. Please
note that the prices for any services of this nature will be different to
those currently charged for the Broadband ADSL services. The demand for ADSL
services shown via pre-registration will be used to help determine which
technology is most appropriate for your area.

Thank you for your interest.