RE: Dallas temp sensors

Thanks, I'll check them out too.

I'm not especially anti purchasing from abroad, but I can really do without
loads of hassle with Customs, VAT, import Duty, and all that B***ocks
doubling the price from $30-odd to nearer $60-odd!!

Also, I'd prefer something that I can just hook the sensors to, and away it
goes, - none of this calibration lark and fannying around with a
thermometer, a multimeter, and working out equations just to get a decent
temperature reading!

Paul G.

>From: "Christian Cundall" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>