RE: Remote reboot?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Remote reboot?
  • From: "Christian Cundall" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 20:06:47 +0100

Has anyone thought of getting an Oceleot to emulate a UPS thus emulating a controlled shutdown sequence. Anyone know the serial commands needed to do this? If I remember it used to be just a case of taking a pin high.

But really you need to build a good reliable system - I never reboot my HS machine (Win2k server, quad processors, scsi raid etc etc)