Misterhouse WAS Re: WAS Psion Wavefinder NOW Linux vs. Windows

On Tuesday 25 June 2002 4:05 pm, TAWN Jonathan wrote:
> I started out with dos 6.22  =85and wfwg =85 that was=85 oooh=85in
1996 I=
think !?
> (fresh out of school..)
>
> Have you seen a  piece of software called =91mister house=92 ??? =96
it=
=92s written
> in perl.. and is uses a text to speech engine ? =96 I was thinking of
usi=
ng
> this as a front-end to my HA system (a good friend of mine is going to
> write the web front end for it all..) (and its free too ;o)))

Hi Jonathan,

If you need any help/advice with Misterhouse, just drop me a line, I'm
kind=
of=20
the unofficial Misterhouse advocate on the list :-)

Have a look at my homepages, http://www.smgsystems.co.uk/ha/
for a little=20
tutorial to get you up and running with MrHouse.