RE: Multi Remote - Which one......

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Multi Remote - Which one......
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:39:28 +0100

I have Sony CX-D850 (200 DVD/CD changer). I found scrolling through TV screen veeery slow.
How quick is Pronto? If I have list of CDs stored in pronto, will it be much quicker. On TV when I scroll through the list it's something like 1 sec per disk, so really pain when you have to scroll through 40-50 CDs.
Nik