Re: FAO Mark McCall - Yahoo has me as bouncing

> Firstly, apologies for sending this to the list, but Laser's servers
> are blocking mail from my demon account, because Demon have some
> customers running Open Relay mailservers.  So I'm reduced to the web
> interface to post to the group.
>
> Yahoo has not sent me any UKHA stuff since Friday morning.  I was
> bouncing due to an MX record problem, but this is fixed now.  I've
> tried a test post and Yahoo wont let me do it because it claims I'm
> bouncing.  However when I go to the Mygroups page it doesn't show a
> problem.  I've just mailed YG support, but in the meantime I wondered
> if you had any advice, or could do anything as moderator?  Yahoo ID
> is nickbroughtonuk.

I had DNS problems recently and had the same message when I tried to
post.  There was a link in the message which takes you to yahoogroups
where you can unbounce your address.  If you've lost the link, you
should go to http://www.yahoogroups.com and login.  Click "My Groups"
and then "Email preferences" (I think).  You can then click the
"unbounce" link which will set your address as working.

HTH,
Andy
--
Building a community network for Bristol
http://consume.andylaurence.co.uk - updated 21/06