RE: Re: Electronics help & Light beam sensors

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Electronics help & Light beam sensors
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:13:46 +0100

I will scan it in soon. Unfortunately the scanner is flat and table like an= d
is being used as such. Having read the article again the emphasis is on
cheap and therefore I guess short range.

The Maplin one sounds good though.

As for the switches, it is difficult to say without knowing how they work.<= BR> Get the old meter out and figure out the voltages etc. and we will go from<= BR> there. Check for mains first although hopefully they will be low voltage.
Ian