From: "Stuart Grimshaw" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] ot Pathetic Service BT

I'll add to that, the BT engineers who've been here are always excellent,
it's
the drones on the phones that are crap.

I once (and only once) had a BT engineer turn down a free brew!!!

Do I win £5?

--

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer - Football Networks LTD

http://www.footballnet.com/

t:07976 625221

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx