Re: ot Pathetic Service BT

I'll add to that, the BT engineers who've been here are always excellent,
i=
t's=20
the drones on the phones that are crap.

I once (and only once) had a BT engineer turn down a free brew!!!

Do I win =A35?

On Thursday 20 June 2002 8:44 pm, Keith Doxey wrote:
> Forgot to add.... (although I have said it before)
>
> ...dont ask if he would like tea or coffee....
>
> just "do you take milk and sugar.... and what sort of biscuits do
you
> prefer"

--=20

Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@xxxxxxx>
Chief Operations Officer - Football Networks LTD

http://www.footballnet.com/

t:07976 625221