BT Problems

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: BT Problems
  • From: Chris Bond <chris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:33:37 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Got a few problems with BT at the moment, i'm sure someone has similar
issues and i'm after some advice.

On the 30 Dec 2001 BT installed HomeHighway, consquently they then
launched ADSL Wires Only.  I want to get ADSL Wires only, because
homehighway has just been installed they want 12 months worth of line
rental to convert it back to an analogue line (works out to be about
250quid!).

Does anybody know of a way to get out of the contract, I do have a few
issues with the speed of the line and it disconnecting.

Kind Regards,
Chris Bond