Re: BT Problems

On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 12:33:37PM +0000, Chris Bond wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Got a few problems with BT at the moment, i'm sure someone has similar
> issues and i'm after some advice.
>
> On the 30 Dec 2001 BT installed HomeHighway, consquently they then
> launched ADSL Wires Only.  I want to get ADSL Wires only, because
> homehighway has just been installed they want 12 months worth of line
> rental to convert it back to an analogue line (works out to be about
> 250quid!).
>
> Does anybody know of a way to get out of the contract, I do have a few
> issues with the speed of the line and it disconnecting.

I got BT HH in a couple of weeks ago, as my area won't have ADSL for a good
while yet (atleast 12m the girl on the BT HH line said), I asked about ADSL
becoming available and having to get "analogue" copper back in
again so
that I could get ADSL, she said that OpenWorld would pay the conversion
costs.  But then the keypoint may be that ADSL won't be available until
after my initial 12m is up...

HTH,

Simon.

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx