OT: TiVo from Powerhouse

Hi,

Just a quick (Off Topic?) message re TiVo.

Despite everything I decided to see if my local Powerhouse still had any
TiVos for £199.
The Worcester branch quoted the same price but didn't have any.  The
Malvern
branch had one but at £299!  When I queried this in the shop they said that
the £199 price on their system was for staff purchases only.  Anyhow they
came up with a price of £249 so I decided that this was as good as I could
manage from Empire on the Web and bought it.

I have a couple of questions having read the manual:

1. Does anyone know if the AUX passthrough relays all SCART signals through
>from
(and DVD) to the TV?  ( I would try it but my wife won't let me play with
it
until my birthday in two weeks!! )

2. Has anyone on this group attempted the hard drive upgrade?

Cheers,

Chris Williams