RE: Re: OT Home Highway, is it worth it?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: OT Home Highway, is it worth it?
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:38:57 -0000

Does a ZX81 count? That was the first oversized calculator I owned!

Then a 16K Spectrum
Then an Amiga
Then onto PC's...in DOS, IIRC about 1986.

The first PC I *actually* owned was a 486 Packard Bell thing that was
horrid and just took Win 95 when it arrived, but by that time I'd moved
on.

Didn't bother about the web until the late eighties/early nineties
though as there wasn't a lot use for it from my perspective.

Now can we please all drop this as I'm starting to feel old ;-)

K.

Spectrum