Re: Rio Receivers at Tiger

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Rio Receivers at Tiger
  • From: "nsouthga" <lardfest@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:27:30 -0000

Ooops, I should have read the middle part of this message, all is=20
revealed!

wrote:
> > Good work Mark.  I now have one on order.
> >=20
> > A warning to others, when I asked for a Sonic Blue Audio
Receiver=20
> they
> > nearly sold me the Rio 600 bundle (M975-1034) at the same
price.=20=20
> Check the
> > order code it should be M975-1036.
> >=20
> > Steve
put you through=20
> to the
> > very helpful Scott, who has sorted my order out for me ;-)
> >=20
> > You should also ask them to quote "UK Duty Code:
8520909090" on=20
the
> > packaging in order to speed up the processing of import duty.
> >=20
> > Mark Harrison
> > Head of Systems, eKingfisher
> >=20
> >=20
>=20
> **
> > ****
> > Kingfisher plc
> > Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road,
London=20
> NW1 5PX
> > Registered in England, Number 1664812
> >=20
> > This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is=20
> addressed
> > and
> > may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the=20
> contrary,
> > any
> > opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not=20
> represent the
> > official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail
in
> > error,
> > please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
> > message
> > from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any=20
> purposes, or
> > disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
> > co-operation.
> >=20
>=20
> **
> > ****
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
prevailing,=20
when
> > they ship your goods, AS CALCULATED BY YOUR CREDIT CARD
COMPANY)=20
> will be
> > the rate used.
> >=20
> > - The shippers MAY charge you an "administration fee"
for=20
handling=20
> the
> > duty ;%$*&%*$!
> >=20
> > Note that all prices, until the last line, are in US$. The=20
> conversion is
> > based on the on-line rate as per the FT website.
> >=20
> > - Item: $99
> > - Shipping: $31.34
> > - Total that they'll charge: $130.34
> >=20
> > - UK Import Duty @ 2% : $2.61
> > - Subtotal ex vat: $132.95
> > - UK Vat @ 17.5%: $23.27
> > - UK Total including VAT, Shipping, and Import Duty: $156.21
> >=20
> > - UK Total including VAT, Shipping, and Import Duty: =A3108.15
> >=20
> > Regards,
> >=20
> > Mark Harrison
> > Head of Systems, eKingfisher
> >=20
> > Post message: ukha_d@y...
> > Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@y...
> >=20
> > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
> > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
> > This email has been scanned for all viruses by the MessageLabs=20
> SkyScan
> > service. For more information on a proactive anti-virus
service=20
http://www.messagelabs.com

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20