From: James, Daniel [mailto:daniel.james@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 January 2002 10:35
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] NEWS - BT HomeNet

Ahhh!!!
the thought of letting a BT engineer cable up my home...................... :-) (No offence Keith!!)

But they have to do the job quickly, and that means tacking cables everywhere.... (surface mount Cat5 could be a design statement I suppose!!)

Or does this mean that BT has Licensed Kat5 and Keith's Jury service is just a cover up?!! (he's now on a beach sipping cocktails
:-)

Daniel