RE: Re: UKHA Newsgroup Update

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: UKHA Newsgroup Update
  • From: "Mark Hetherington" <mark.egroups@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 16:39:27 -0000

Thanks Mark.

Worth a shot, so I have posted the results and the URL to the thread and
will follow up any discussion it generates. The UK Usenet Committee are a
bit funny about what they will and won't accept when making decisions, but
am sure they will mention on the group if they intend to disregard the
obvious support those results show.

Thanks to everyone that has contributed their own voice of support to the
thread. :)

Mark.