Re: Response X10 PC Home Control Kit

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Response X10 PC Home Control Kit
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:15:06 +0000

Yeah, - damn work got in the way!

I've just been through all the original old emails, and all the recent
additions in the last few days, in strict order that I received them,
attached is a spreadsheet detailing what I have compiled so far in CSV
format...

Some questions:

Mark Hetherington - Do you still want "Whatever is left" ?
Aidan Williamson  - same question?
Stuart Grimshaw and Stuart Poulton - you both sent me mails saying you no
longer want any kits, - is this still the case?

As you can see, - at the moment, notwithstanding the blanket "I'll
take
whatever's left" requests, there are:

- no spare PC kits, - with about 3 unfulfilled requests outstanding
- 1 spare remote kit, - also with about 3 unfulfilled requests..
- 7 spare timer kits

There are none of the £13.99 kits left, - they were the first to go!, so
both the timer and remote kits are £19.99 and the PC kits £24.99, plus
whatever form of postage you prefer...

The names are listed in order of requests received, and so will be serviced
in that order (ooerr).

So, - I need yay or nay from you guys!

Paul G.