RE: Voice modem with UK CID

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Voice modem with UK CID
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel.giddings@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:55:42 -0000

Justin,

Been trawling through my unread ukha_d e-mail, 8000 at the moment, and see
you are using homeseerphone.

I would like to use this also but wasn't sure about the modem to use or
whether there were any issues with uk (BT) telephone standards, ie length
of
ring.

Any tips or hints would be appreciated.

Thanks