RE: ON TOPIC!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ON TOPIC!
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:39:31 -0000

Mark,

To stop all this cr4p about off topic can you just put a note on the front page warning that the conversations here often wander on and off topic or something along those lines as we seem to have this debate every couple of months and it always has the same result…leave the group as it is! As you have said on countless occasions, you can’t please all the people all the time and I fully agree. But the vast majority of the members are not complaining about the traffic, only a few have voiced an actual opinion on the subject, the last time around we held a vote which showed that overall the sentiment was to leave the group “as-is”, traffic has decreased since the high of last year, most people seem happy so why complain?

Mick,

Well said man!

K.

This is K. From Work! I really should be working ;-)