RE: Courts was F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Courts was F*ck*ng Powerhouse shitbags...
  • From: "Steve Morgan" <steve@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:39:13 -0000

Unfortunately, it's part of your 'public duty', unless you can convince
them
that you shouldn't. However, if they reckon you're trying to wriggle out of
it, there more likely to ensure that you do it - it's human nature, you
know. If you're not paid by your employer, you can claim for loss of
earnings, but it's based on an allowance and has nothing to do with what
you're actually losing.

Pisser, eh?

Steve