RE: Re: CCF for DDAR?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: CCF for DDAR?
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:54:31 -0000

Kieran,

Can you find somewhere useful to upload it to, please?

I too was considering (getting Mary to write) something like this when
she gives up work later in the year... I have all kinds of HA
programming projects that would be ideally suited for a VB developer who
was about to bring up a child, but needed something interesting to keep
herself sane ;-)

Regards,

Mark Harrison
Head of Systems, eKingfisher

****
Kingfisher plc
Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London NW1 5PX
Registered in England, Number 1664812

This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed
and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary,
any
opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this
message
>from
disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.
****