RE: [ukha_d] NOT A Bargain] Kodak 3.1 Mp camera fo r £100

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] NOT A Bargain] Kodak 3.1 Mp camera fo r £100
  • From: "Michael Mc Aree" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 10:55:50 -0000

Title: Message
Yes I agree with the "invitation to treat" but I have a confirmation order from them to supply the product @ £100. They invited, I accepted and offered £100 through my Credit Card and they accepted this by way of confirmation.
Seems fair to me :-)
Worry is that they tender out these orders;

Please note that the processing and fulfilment of your order will be carried out by an independent contractor (details of which appear below) whom Kodak has engaged to provide this service on its behalf. The actual sales contract will therefore be between you and our contractor.

Michael