New year clear out

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: New year clear out
  • From: Jonathan Bradshaw <jonathan@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 20:03:34 +0000

Before I post on Ebay, its the new year and I've got a couple of items I
no longer need that I thought I'd post here first:

1. I have an IBM 60GB Deskstar available. It was bought in October and
was used for backing up media and I no longer need it. Full spec is at
http://www.storage.ibm.com/hdd/desk/ds60gxp.htm.
In original packing and
with receipt. I'll take £60 + Shipping cost if anyone on this list is
looking for an upgrade.

2. I have an Artec Ultima 2000e+ USB Flatbed 1260x1260 36Bit scanner
http://www.artecusa.com/Ultima%202000%20e%2B.htm
which was a Christmas
present except I already have a scanner. I've tested it works and has
original box and manuals etc. Yours for £20 + Shipping cost.

3. I have a Matrox Marvel G200 video card. Details at
http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/marv_g200_tv/home.cfm.
This card has
hardware mpeg compression and can convert between NTSC and PAL. Note
that the hardware mpeg only works on Windows 98/ME and not Windows
2000/XP (which I now have so I can't use it). I have both NTSC and PAL
external boxes for it. Original box - Yours for £35 + Shipping cost.

4. Only useful for people who travel to the USA - I have a Sprint PCS
Motorola Startac 7762. I bought it about a year ago before I moved back
to the UK. In original box and with manual will work on the Sprint PCS
networks in the US (www.sprintpcs.com). Make me an offer if this is
something you could use.

Jonathan