Re: internet telephone

> anyone had experience of using PC to telephone systems?
>
> any recommendations of software to try?
>
> anyone used go2call.co.uk or similar?

I used go2call back in the days when it was free (about 12-18 months ago).
The main troubles I had were the firewall in the office, and the maddening
echo!  It would repeat what you said back to you, so you needed to train
the
other person to wait before they speak.  Of course it may be different now
you have to pay for it!

> is the call quality any good?
>
> does it work to mobiles?

Not when I tried it, although I believe you could pay for it.  Probably the
same experience though.

Andy
--
PC-based Multimedia System