RE: Humour with vague ON-topic justification..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Humour with vague ON-topic justification..
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:31:09 -0000

I'm sure she didn't realise that her full address would also :-0

Don

USA-UK
> is stretching things a little... from my own experience, Nepal-UK
takes
> about 12 days, and a letter from Tanzania managed to make the trip in
> three
> weeks)
>
> Then, however, I found this, and almost ended myself laughing.
>
> There is such a thing as "too much info" on official forms,
and I
don't
> think this girl realised that her question was going to be posted on
the
> USPS website as part of their Auto-FAQ process...
>
> http://usps.custhelp.com/cgi-
> bin/usps.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_sid=c1Ay

_v8g&p_lva=&p_faqid=256&p_created=1002964815&p_sp=cF9ncmlkc29ydD0mcF9yb3
df
> Y2

50PTEmcF9zZWFyY2hfdGV4dD0xNjQxNTIxNzIzJnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9MyZwX2NhdF9sdm
wx
> PX

5hbnl_JnBfY2F0X2x2bDI9fmFueX4mcF9zb3J0X2J5PWRmbHQmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=