RE: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)
  • From: "Aidan Williamson" <fluff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 15:24:04 -0000

Prices often seem to end up high on ebay. You can get the DX3600 for ~ 270
anyway & I've seen lots of stuff go for overlist, without the warrenty
&
safety of buying from a normal supplier. I understand if somethings cheap
it's worth the risk, but you think that if people can get to ebay they
could
also get to kelkoo or one of the other comparison sites.

On  the otherhand I'm dead chuffed my Kodak has finally turned up though.

A.