RE: [OT] Selling Kodak Camera :)

On 23 Feb 2002, at 15:47, Don McAllister wrote:

> Wireless Access Point for my Fuji for me, Tivo next !!

This past month has hurt - unexpected purchases:
- 2nd hand solid office desks
- Fuji Tabs
- AP + wireless cards for above

Have to say that I couldn't/wouldn't ever buy one of these Kodak
camera's off somebody for more than I know they paid for it.

I do keep looking at these 19" racks though. That furniture van idea
earlier sounds entertaining. Just make sure it heads North via the
M40 please so I can route it my way :)

Stuart

--
Stuart Booth
Somewhere in Buckinghamshire, England, UK

stuart@xxxxxxx     ICQ#: 4515603